Week two: greens mostly
- A big bag of mixed salad greens.
- An equal amount of beautiful spinach.
- More killer turnips, very small ones this time.
- Radishes! Small and luminously beautiful, they are already gone but were indescribably delicious.
- My lagniappe: snap peas. As sweet as candy, only a few made it into a salad – the rest were devoured immediately.
Nothing fancy this week, there is a wedding to contend with! I imagine all of this will end up in salads, but we might have to fob off some of the greens to unsuspecting relatives to avoid waste.